Why Choose AEA
AEA’s business philosophy has not changed throughout our 42 years in business (as of 2023). We strive to provide ethical, honest, professional service based on integrity and hard work. We stand behind our professional services 110%.
Why We’re Different
- AEA has been providing environmental and Indoor Air Quality related testing and mitigation services for 42 years.
- AEA has completed thousands of Radon tests and hundreds of Installations of Radon Mitigation Systems.
- AEA is certified in all major Radon testing and mitigation areas and numerous other Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) areas.
- AEA brings the expertise of the Radon Profession (NRPP), the Architecture Profession (Licensed), the General Contracting Profession (License ROC # 172093), the Industrial Hygiene Profession and the U.S. Green Building Council Accredited Profession to the work areas it provides including: Radon testing and Design and Installation of Radon Mitigation systems, completing mold and other Indoor Air Quality testing and investigations, designing and Installing “state of the art” Solar Electric (PV) systems. This comprehensive approach of your Radon and Indoor Air Quality concerns is reflected in our many years in the professional services industry.
- AEA was in the National Pilot Program for the U.S. Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) homes program. Designing, building and exemplifying many of the “green environmentally sound” services that AEA provides on a daily basis.