Our Mission is to preserve, conserve and enhance the natural and built environment in which we live and work to protect the health of people in all types of buildings including Homes and Commercial, along with Industrial, Manufacturing, Schools, Hospitals and all other types of buildings.
AEA completes this Mission Statement by addressing several key areas:
- By providing the centergy of many Key Professions Creativity and Expertise for Radon Testing and Mitigation Systems including the Radon Certified NRPP profession, the Architectural Profession (Licensed), the General Contracting Profession (Licensed), the Industrial Hygiene Profession, and the U.S. Green Building Council Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Accredited Professional profession.
- Providing the most cost effective, efficient, accurate and science based Radon Testing possible using only “state of the art” testing machines and devices.
- Designing and Installing the most cost effective, efficient and science based Radon Mitigation Systems possible using only “state of the art” equipment and work practices.
- Providing “state of the art” Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) environmental testing and mitigation (abatement) for existing buildings of all types and also providing design services for buildings of all types during design stage to mitigate any potential Radon or other Indoor Air quality problems.
- Designing and installing the most cost effective, efficient and creative Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Electric systems.