AEA business philosophy has not changed over our 25 years of business. We strive to provide ethical, honest, professional service, based on integrity and hard work. We stand behind all of our services and products 110%.
Why We’re Different
- AEA is a complete holistic architectural, construction, energy, and environmental firm. We offer green design and construction that incorporates all green, environmentally friendly, and sustainable measures that meet and / or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- AEA are contractors (ROC 172093) for general residential and light commercial and (ROC 228336) for designing and constructing solar and wind electric generating systems. AEA has completed hundreds of solar and wind systems and has the experience of actually building the projects.
- AEA designs and installs rainwater collection systems and grey water systems.
- AEA has U.S. Green Building Council LEED™ (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) design, environmental, and construction specialists on staff. AEA incorporates the USGBC LEED™ standards in their design, such as energy efficiency, good indoor air quality, water efficiency, using “green” building products, and many others in design.
- AEA completes energy audits and provides recommendation on how to improve home or building energy efficiency.
- AEA is certified, trained, and experienced in completing all types of indoor air quality testing and has numerous specific specialized testing devices and equipment to help determine air quality in a home or business. AEA incorporates the information learned from hundreds of indoor air quality investigations in their green building design.
- AEA has a “Green Goods” retail store where it socks and sells all types of green building products. Because of this AEA has become increasingly familiar with all major green building products and can readily advise an owner on the benefits and costs of using a particular green product. In addition, because AEA are dealers for most of the projects they can get the product in the quantities needed in a matter of days (if we do not already have it in stock).
- AEA has been in business over 25 years and has the experience of hundreds of completed design and construction projects behind them. This experience is invaluable when it comes to consulting with clients on the benefits of certain construction methods, building designs, building types, and materials.
- AEA is in the National Pilot Program for the U.S. Green Building Council LEED™ for Homes program. AEA is working on the completion of a “platinum” rated home, and this knowledge and experienced is readily shared with the owners of homes that AEA is designing or building.
- AEA personnel are actively involved in all types of national boards to improve sustainability in our cities, states, and nation.
- AEA is a major contractor in Northern Arizona for not only Solar Installation and Wind Turbine Systems, but for Green Construction, Architecture, and Living Solutions.
- AEA looks forward to the opportunity to work with you on your design and / or construction project. AEA truly enjoys working with clients to design and build green, sustainable homes and buildings.
Our Green Architecture and Design is unique in that we have combined the extensive knowledge and expertise of numerous professionals in the fields of environment, energy design (such as solar and wind) and construction, to offer our clients the most comprehensive building design and construction experience. This is reflected in our residential as well as our commercial designs. Our work melds the advantages of cutting edge technology in energy and environmental health, with innovations in building design and construction. We specialize in solar and wind design and installation, energy efficient and healthy solutions and inspiring and innovative architectural design.
Our Environmental Services differ also in the combined knowledge and experience of our environmental professionals. Our staffs are comprised of Industrial Hygienists, Biologists, Microbiologists, Indoor Air Quality Professionals, Asbestos and Lead Inspectors, Registered Environmental Assessors, Mold Remediation Supervisors, and Environmental Engineers. This combination of building related professionals and Environmental specialists allow us to bring you the best in design and application for all your building needs.